Concern grows for Wisbech man, 66, who has not been seen since Tuesday
POLICE are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a man who has not been seen since Tuesday evening.
Malcolm Brown, 66, left his home in Falklands Drive, Wisbech, at about 6.30pm with no mobile phone or money and without saying where he was going.
Officers are concerned about his state of mind and that he has not been seen or heard of since.
Malcolm is described as white, 5ft 6in, slim, with light-brown receding hair. He was wearing a grey jacket, black jumper and blue trousers.
Police have continued to search in the area today.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Kath McCready said: “This is out of character for Malcolm and we are concerned because he gave no indication of where he was going, was on foot and did not have any money on him.
“I would urge anyone who believes they have seen him to contact police.”
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.