Congratulations to my auntie Sue
I WOULD like to offer big congratulations to my auntie, Sue Elam, for her achievement on becoming mayor of Chatteris. I live in London but keep updated by the Cambs Times on what s going on there. I m so proud of Sue. She s not only my auntie but like a s
I WOULD like to offer big congratulations to my auntie, Sue Elam, for her achievement on becoming mayor of Chatteris.
I live in London but keep updated by the Cambs Times on what's going on there. I'm so proud of Sue. She's not only my auntie but like a second mother to me. She has always been there for me and my brother while looking after her own family and fighting for there to be more activities for people in Chatteris - and what a great job she has done.
She is my hero and I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for Sue and her amazing ability to be a superwoman.
I would also like to say a special thank you to Brian Elam, my uncle. Through his illness he's been amazing; he's a brilliant husband, father, uncle and friend. He also has the funniest sense of humour in every situation good or bad.
You may also want to watch:
So thank you and congratulations to both of you. I hope you realise how much you mean to me and how much I love you both.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 8 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 9 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers