Congratulations to my auntie Sue
I WOULD like to offer big congratulations to my auntie, Sue Elam, for her achievement on becoming mayor of Chatteris. I live in London but keep updated by the Cambs Times on what s going on there. I m so proud of Sue. She s not only my auntie but like a s
I WOULD like to offer big congratulations to my auntie, Sue Elam, for her achievement on becoming mayor of Chatteris.
I live in London but keep updated by the Cambs Times on what's going on there. I'm so proud of Sue. She's not only my auntie but like a second mother to me. She has always been there for me and my brother while looking after her own family and fighting for there to be more activities for people in Chatteris - and what a great job she has done.
She is my hero and I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for Sue and her amazing ability to be a superwoman.
I would also like to say a special thank you to Brian Elam, my uncle. Through his illness he's been amazing; he's a brilliant husband, father, uncle and friend. He also has the funniest sense of humour in every situation good or bad.
You may also want to watch:
So thank you and congratulations to both of you. I hope you realise how much you mean to me and how much I love you both.
- 1 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 7 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 8 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 9 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 10 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director