Congratulations to my auntie Sue
I WOULD like to offer big congratulations to my auntie, Sue Elam, for her achievement on becoming mayor of Chatteris. I live in London but keep updated by the Cambs Times on what s going on there. I m so proud of Sue. She s not only my auntie but like a s
I WOULD like to offer big congratulations to my auntie, Sue Elam, for her achievement on becoming mayor of Chatteris.
I live in London but keep updated by the Cambs Times on what's going on there. I'm so proud of Sue. She's not only my auntie but like a second mother to me. She has always been there for me and my brother while looking after her own family and fighting for there to be more activities for people in Chatteris - and what a great job she has done.
She is my hero and I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for Sue and her amazing ability to be a superwoman.
I would also like to say a special thank you to Brian Elam, my uncle. Through his illness he's been amazing; he's a brilliant husband, father, uncle and friend. He also has the funniest sense of humour in every situation good or bad.
So thank you and congratulations to both of you. I hope you realise how much you mean to me and how much I love you both.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 3 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 4 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 5 Dealer responsible for £500k worth of drugs caught
- 6 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 7 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 8 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder as stab victim is found
- 10 Man dies after van and lorry crash on A141