Congratulations to your reporter for report of inquest into death of Christiane Middleton
MY congratulations to your reporter Rob Setchell for his consummate skills in not only reporting the results of an inquest into the death of Christiane Middleton but also incorporating something by way of a tribute to her life.
My “personal” connections with this lovely (and loving) couple is from when I was myself passing through a very dark period of my life, and when - through her skills as a hypnotherapist - I was bought back into the daylight. My saviours being Christiane and Roger and the Grace Mowbray Memorial Clinic. They will never be forgotten. When you described the clinic’s ethos as being to: “put the living back into life”, this was precisely what it had done for me.
Trusting that I will not have offended anyone in these “revelations”.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 9 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 10 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys