Congratulations to your reporter for report of inquest into death of Christiane Middleton
MY congratulations to your reporter Rob Setchell for his consummate skills in not only reporting the results of an inquest into the death of Christiane Middleton but also incorporating something by way of a tribute to her life.
My “personal” connections with this lovely (and loving) couple is from when I was myself passing through a very dark period of my life, and when - through her skills as a hypnotherapist - I was bought back into the daylight. My saviours being Christiane and Roger and the Grace Mowbray Memorial Clinic. They will never be forgotten. When you described the clinic’s ethos as being to: “put the living back into life”, this was precisely what it had done for me.
Trusting that I will not have offended anyone in these “revelations”.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police