Congratulations to your reporter for report of inquest into death of Christiane Middleton
MY congratulations to your reporter Rob Setchell for his consummate skills in not only reporting the results of an inquest into the death of Christiane Middleton but also incorporating something by way of a tribute to her life.
My “personal” connections with this lovely (and loving) couple is from when I was myself passing through a very dark period of my life, and when - through her skills as a hypnotherapist - I was bought back into the daylight. My saviours being Christiane and Roger and the Grace Mowbray Memorial Clinic. They will never be forgotten. When you described the clinic’s ethos as being to: “put the living back into life”, this was precisely what it had done for me.
Trusting that I will not have offended anyone in these “revelations”.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 8 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 9 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 10 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met