Porsche worth around £60,000 seized by Cambs cops after driver found without one important thing
- Credit: Facebook/Cambs Cops
The driver of a £60,000 Porsche had their car seized by Cambs cops after they were missing one very important thing – a licence.
Police stopped the Porsche Panamera sports car in Peterborough on Wednesday (January 23) and the driver was arrested.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "This Porsche was stopped in Peterborough yesterday.
"If only the driver spent as much on gaining a driving licence as he did on his car. Driver arrested and vehicle seized!"
"Anyone for auction?," they joked.
You may also want to watch:
One resident - commenting on the force's online post - said: "Keep up the good work. I hope the car gets crushed! If not, I'll take it off your hands."
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 7 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home