Survey probes eating, drinking, smoking excesses of Covid-19 pandemic
- Credit: PA/PA Images/File
How bad have your habits become since the first Covid-19 lockdown? Cambridgeshire County Council has released a survey in a bid to find out.
The council’s public health team hope to learn how the pandemic has impacted locals’ health in order to tailor future services across the county.
Questions, which will be answered anonymously, explore bad habits such as over eating, smoking too much and drinking more than recommended.
A spokesperson said: “Our public health team are looking into the impact of Covid-19 on health behaviours such as diet, exercise, alcohol and smoking.
“The results will have a practical purpose and will enable us to tailor our services to best support people in Cambridgeshire.
You may also want to watch:
“It is anonymous so you can tell the truth about the extra 20 a day you are smoking or the wine consumption that may have risen to that of a small restaurant.”
To take the survey, visit: orlo.uk/mR5yi
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 10 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack