Could you be the first East Anglian puddle jumping champion? Make a splash at a contest at WWT Welney
- Credit: Archant
Make a splash this half term by digging out your wellies and leaping for your life at the first East Anglian Puddle jumping contest.
The event is open every day during half term at the WWT Welney Wetlands Centre,
A spokesman said: “We are challenging you to take part in the first ever East Anglian Puddle Jumping Championships!
“We want to see amazing jumps with as much enthusiasm as you like!
“This event will be fun for all ages. Wrap up warm, grab your wellies and jump into puddles for a chance to win prizes.”
You may also want to watch:
Children and adults can enter from Saturday February 13 to Sunday February 21 from 10 to 5pm.
The event is free to members or included in the cost of admission.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
Puddles will be available around the site all day for that essential practice before the competition starts.