Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- Credit: Reader Submitted
A Fenland District Council road sweeper vehicle was involved in a crash with a car, forcing it off the road and onto the pavement.
Pictures from the scene show the FDC-branded vehicle in the middle of the pavement having been forced through the fence of a nearby home.
The incident happened at around 11am on Thursday, April 8 on the junction of Dartford Road and Rookswood in March.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at 11.05am with reports of a collision in Dartford Road, March.
“The collision, which happened at the junction with Rookswood Road, involved a Vauxhall Corsa and a road sweeper.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers and paramedics attended the scene. The driver of the Corsa suffered minor injuries as a result of the collision.”
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 6 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 7 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack
- 8 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 9 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 10 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel