Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- Credit: Reader Submitted
A Fenland District Council road sweeper vehicle was involved in a crash with a car, forcing it off the road and onto the pavement.
Pictures from the scene show the FDC-branded vehicle in the middle of the pavement having been forced through the fence of a nearby home.
The incident happened at around 11am on Thursday, April 8 on the junction of Dartford Road and Rookswood in March.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at 11.05am with reports of a collision in Dartford Road, March.
“The collision, which happened at the junction with Rookswood Road, involved a Vauxhall Corsa and a road sweeper.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers and paramedics attended the scene. The driver of the Corsa suffered minor injuries as a result of the collision.”
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 3 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 4 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 5 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 6 Duke's death in midst of unprecedented times for country
- 7 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 8 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 9 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely