Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- Credit: Reader Submitted
A Fenland District Council road sweeper vehicle was involved in a crash with a car, forcing it off the road and onto the pavement.
Pictures from the scene show the FDC-branded vehicle in the middle of the pavement having been forced through the fence of a nearby home.
The incident happened at around 11am on Thursday, April 8 on the junction of Dartford Road and Rookswood in March.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at 11.05am with reports of a collision in Dartford Road, March.
“The collision, which happened at the junction with Rookswood Road, involved a Vauxhall Corsa and a road sweeper.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers and paramedics attended the scene. The driver of the Corsa suffered minor injuries as a result of the collision.”
- 1 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 5 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 6 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 7 Fire crews and RSPCA rescue foal in danger of drowning
- 8 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 9 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 10 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze