Councillors getting some of their own medicine thanks to KFC’s sign
- Credit: Archant
WITH regard to the lovely red KFC sign (May 10).
I think it’s great some of our dear councillors are getting some of their own medicine.
With more than 45 places to eat in March, did we really need another food outlet?
The town is dying out. There are not enough people in our town centre for all of the eating places to survive.
KFC may have employed 40 staff, but I went in there and I don’t think any of them are local people.
You may also want to watch:
With regards to the mayor of March’s comment of “this used to be open farmland”, did she get that quote from the residents of March North when they opposed to the hundreds of houses planned for the Estover Field?
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital