County council to deliver three road improvements across Fenland at a cost of �210,000
THREE Fenland roads are set for a �210,000 make over as part of a county council package of improvements.
The roads will be repaired by the county council this month and the first to benefit will be Highside, Gorefield.
Work will start on September 6 and is expected to take a week: the road will be closed with signed diversion in operation once work has started.
On September 11 work will begin, for a week, on Binnimoor Road in March. This is a no through road.
Westmoor Drove, Littleport will be the final road to be repaired by the council. Work will start from September 20 and is expected to be finished by September 23. Access to properties will remain with a signed diversion in operation.
You may also want to watch:
“Drivers are warned that disruption to traffic will occur and people should avoid or allow extra time for their journey around the sites,” said a council spokesman.
- 1 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Cannabis factory uncovered in Fen village
- 5 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 6 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 7 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 8 Grandmother calls to shut west Norfolk lakes where man, 20, drowned
- 9 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 10 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned