County council to deliver three road improvements across Fenland at a cost of �210,000
THREE Fenland roads are set for a �210,000 make over as part of a county council package of improvements.
The roads will be repaired by the county council this month and the first to benefit will be Highside, Gorefield.
Work will start on September 6 and is expected to take a week: the road will be closed with signed diversion in operation once work has started.
On September 11 work will begin, for a week, on Binnimoor Road in March. This is a no through road.
Westmoor Drove, Littleport will be the final road to be repaired by the council. Work will start from September 20 and is expected to be finished by September 23. Access to properties will remain with a signed diversion in operation.
You may also want to watch:
“Drivers are warned that disruption to traffic will occur and people should avoid or allow extra time for their journey around the sites,” said a council spokesman.
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 7 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 8 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash