Salon owner grateful 'back doing what I love'
- Credit: Kris Lee
A beauty salon owner said being able to reopen her business has given her “something to look forward to” after months away.
Lauren Siddons welcomed customers back to her salon Be Fabulous at Clovelly House in March this week, something she has been eager to do since Covid lockdown measures were enforced in January.
“It’s been very strange to have this amount of time off, but the last few days have been lovely, back to doing what I love and seeing all my clients again,” she said.
Lauren, who has ran her salon on Station Road for five years and her business for 10 years, runs the business alone and is a bridal hairstylist, make-up artist and a beauty therapist.
“I feel everyone is feeling more positive this time round and it’s good to have something to look forward to, even if it’s just having your nails or eyebrows done,” Lauren said.
“For us women, it makes us feel ourselves again.”
You may also want to watch:
Another business to reopen is Angels Passion Crystal Caven in Whittlesey, which specialises in items such as herbal products, loose tea and jewellery.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’