SURVEY: How has one year of Covid affected your life?
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY
For more than 12 months now, the coronavirus pandemic has altered most aspects of our lives.
Three separate national lockdowns – as well as more localised restrictions in between – have governed what we have been able to do and what we must be patient for.
Now we have the government's roadmap back out of lockdown, we have a more clear sense of when we might be able to do some of the things we love once again.
But still, for a long time, a lot of it will not be quite the same as before with restrictions and an extra layer of cautiousness set to linger around for a long time to come.
We want to know how the pandemic has affected our readers and your outlook on life.
You may also want to watch:
With that in mind, we have created this survey. Please let us know your thoughts!
- 1 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 2 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 6 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 9 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 10 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'