Crash bang wallop what a picture what a photograph um-tiddly-um-pum-um-pum-pum, stick it in your fam’ly album
- Credit: Archant
IT was the one that nearly got away – the early bus to Chatteris that tried to leave too early!
The picture was taken by a March resident when she heard a loud thud coming from nearby.
“I was awake at the time but I’m sure it would have woke me as it right opposite my bedroom window,” she told friends on a March Facebook page.
Another resident said that when he left for work at 7am “they were still trying to figure out how to get it out without causing much more damage “.
Last word perhaps should go to the wag who added: “Should’ve gone to Specsavers!”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Stagecoach said: “We are investigating an incident that occurred at our March outstation depot on Wednesday in which one of the vehicles in the depot appears to have rolled forwards while in the garage.
“This happened at very low speed and caused no injuries.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 7 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
“Safety is our absolute priority and we are investigating this matter.”