Drivers taken to hospital after three-vehicle crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
A lorry and a van overturned in a ditch as a three-vehicle crash closed the A47 between Thorney and Eye.
The incident happened at 4.20pm yesterday (April 10) with all drivers taken to hospital.
Police said that they had non life-threatening injuries.
Two white vans and a lorry blocked the road as equipment was left strewn across the highway.
Long delays remained in both directions as the stretch was closed from Eye Green services towards Thorney and The Causeway.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact police on 101 and quote incident 316 of April 10.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town