Two people cut out of vehicles and hospitalised after crash on A141 between March and Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
At least two people were injured after a collision on the A141 between March and Chatteris.
Police were called by Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service at about 10.20pm yesterday (Thursday October 4) with reports of a two-vehicle collision.
The crash involved a Citroen C4 Picasso and an Audi Q5. Officers attended the scene, along with paramedics.
“At least two people were injured as a result of the collision and taken to hospital,” said a police spokesman.
A Cambs Fire spokesman said: “On Thursday (October 4) at 10.15pm, one crew from March and one crew from Chatteris were called to a road traffic collision involving two vehicles on the A141 at Doddington.
You may also want to watch:
“Firefighters used specialist equipment to release two casualties who were left in the care of the ambulance service.
“Both crews returned to their stations by 12.25am.”
- 1 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 2 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 3 Care home is out of special measures – but still requires improvement
- 4 Tribute to Capt Tom and to all grieving from Covid-19 losses
- 5 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
- 6 Driver pulled from three-car wreck as one vehicle flips onto its side
- 7 300 jobs lost: Alan Bartlett & Sons to close Chatteris factory
- 8 Mum lifts lockdown blues with joyous cycle ride
- 9 Hares boss confident of promotion push amid frustration over season
- 10 Cut in funding to highways maintenance across Cambridgeshire in 2021
The road was closed for several hours after the incident.