Two people cut out of vehicles and hospitalised after crash on A141 between March and Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
At least two people were injured after a collision on the A141 between March and Chatteris.
Police were called by Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service at about 10.20pm yesterday (Thursday October 4) with reports of a two-vehicle collision.
The crash involved a Citroen C4 Picasso and an Audi Q5. Officers attended the scene, along with paramedics.
“At least two people were injured as a result of the collision and taken to hospital,” said a police spokesman.
A Cambs Fire spokesman said: “On Thursday (October 4) at 10.15pm, one crew from March and one crew from Chatteris were called to a road traffic collision involving two vehicles on the A141 at Doddington.
You may also want to watch:
“Firefighters used specialist equipment to release two casualties who were left in the care of the ambulance service.
“Both crews returned to their stations by 12.25am.”
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
The road was closed for several hours after the incident.