Creative youngsters enjoy an Easter competition at Tesco March
- Credit: Archant
Creative youngsters enjoyed a colouring and design an egg competition hosted by the March branch of Tesco.
The Easter event included a find a bunny chocolate run.
Winner of the colouring competition was six year old Caitlyn Steers and winner of the design an egg was Crystal Rose, 8.
Kelly Riddell, Tesco community champion, said the event ran over three days and was popular with youngsters as their family came to shop.
“We had lots of entries and the children had plenty of fun,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
The next event that the store is supporting is an art exhibition at St Mary’s Church in Whittlesey at the end of the month.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire