Crew tackles Chatteris kitchen fire

Fire-tape

- Credit: Archant

A crew tackled a kitchen fire in Chatteris yesterday.

Firefighters were called to an address on Tithe Road at about 2.40pm.

They extinguished it using a hose reel and cleared the smoke using a ventilation fan, before returning to their station by 3.45pm.

The cause of the fire was accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter