Crew tackles van fire in car park of March hotel
Firefighters were called to the car park of a March hotel after staff noticed smoke bellowing from the inside of a van.
The alarm was raised after staff saw smoke and noticed a pungent smell coming from a blue Mercedes Van at around 3.10pm yesterday (October 19).
One crew arrived and used a hose reel to extinguish a bag of rubber pellets which had caught alight. The wooden pallet on which the bag stood was badly damaged by the fire.
The cause of the fire was accidental.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Cambs Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.