Crew tackles van fire in car park of March hotel
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to the car park of a March hotel after staff noticed smoke bellowing from the inside of a van.
The alarm was raised after staff saw smoke and noticed a pungent smell coming from a blue Mercedes Van at around 3.10pm yesterday (October 19).
One crew arrived and used a hose reel to extinguish a bag of rubber pellets which had caught alight. The wooden pallet on which the bag stood was badly damaged by the fire.
The cause of the fire was accidental.