Crews tackle March van fire


- Credit: Archant

Crews battled to put out a van fire which spread to a nearby building in March last night.

At about 8.15pm, two crews from March were called to a van fire in Dartford Road.

A large van was well alight and the fire was affecting a nearby property.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used two hose reels to extinguish the fire and returned to their stations by 8.55pm.

The cause of the fire was accidental, by electrical.

You may also want to watch:

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter