Guess who? March Town Cricket Club want your help to identify mystery man
- Credit: Archant
Can you help identify the mystery man? If so, March Town Cricket Club are keen to know.
The club has been sent a photograph of the Sunday 1st XI squad from what is believed to be the 1959-60 season.
Everyone in the photograph has been named, apart from one... the scoreboard operator on the front row.
Despite posting the photograph on their Facebook page last Tuesday (March 31) as part of their ‘MTCC History’ series, nobody has been able to identify him.
Stephen Wallis, from March Town Cricket Club, said: “My father sent me the photo which he thinks is a March 1st XI Sunday match from about 1959-60.
You may also want to watch:
“Interesting points of note, no one knows who the young boy on the front row is and there are only 10 players.”
If you know who the scoreboard operator could be, email Stephen Wallis at Stephen.Wallis61@btinternet.com.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash