Family pay tribute to 'devoted mum' killed by lorry on A14
- Credit: CAMBS POLICE
Tributes have been paid to a "devoted" mum who died after being struck by a lorry on the A14 at Milton.
Agnieszka Piotrowska, 33, of Thorpe Way, Cambridge, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash which happened at 9am on Thursday May 13.
Agnieszka’s family said: “Agnieszka, known as Aga, was a loving partner to Wojciech and a devoted mum to two children aged 11 and seven.
“We are completely devastated by what has happened and at a loss as to how to move forward.
“She leaves a loving family and Aga was an amazing friend to many. She will be greatly missed.”
The driver of the lorry remained at the scene and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police via web chat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 128 of May 13.
- 1 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 2 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 3 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 7 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 10 Whittlesey ready for battle in bid to maintain promotion push