Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- Credit: BLUSH ELY
An independent East Cambridgeshire business has been crowned the best bridal shop in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
"Thank you to every one of you who voted, we are beyond grateful and beyond happy," they said.
"Blush means the world to us, so to win this only in our third year of opening is amazing.
"We strive to offer the best experience with the best dresses in our beautiful boutique.
"For so many of you to agree and vote for us, it is truly humbling."
You may also want to watch:
The Muddy Stilettos Awards are held each year to 'celebrate the most awesome indie businesses across 25 counties'.
Other local winners were The Old Hall in Ely, who picked up the best wedding venue award, while Gin House Flowers in Histon was named best florist.
For more information about Blush Ely, call 01353 699494 or visit https://blushely.com/
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack
- 6 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 7 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 8 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 9 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 10 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel