BMW seized and driver reported for six offences
- Credit: Cambs Police
A BMW was seized after police discovered the driver not only had no insurance and was driving on a provisional licence but also had a child unrestrained on the back seat.
But the offences didn’t stop there, the county’s road policing unit reported.
The car had defective tyres and no vehicle excise duty.
And to cap it off, said the Beds, Herts and Cambs Road Policing Unit in a post to Twitter, “the vehicle has been involved in a few making off without payment for fuel incidents”.
Police said the vehicle was stopped on the A1307 at Alconbury.
You may also want to watch:
A recovery lorry was ordered by police “the BMW seized and driver reported for all offences”.
On the Cambridgeshire Police twitter feed, they described it as “a bit of road policing bingo” listing the offences thus:
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
No insurance ❌
Provisional licence ❌
Defective tyres ❌
Child unrestrained ❌
Vehicle involved in making off without payment for fuel ❌
Cambs Police tweeted “vehicle seized, driver reported, many shakes of the head #SaferCambs “