Crimestoppers offer up to £10,000 reward for information on disappearance and suspected murder of Wisbech man Ricardas Puisys
- Credit: Archant
Crimestoppers is offering a reward of up to £10,000 for information regarding the disappearance and suspected murder of Wisbech man Ricardas Puisys.
Mr Puisys, who was 35 when he went missing, was originally from Lithuania. He was last seen at his workplace, Nightlayer Leek Company in Dean Drove, Iretons Way, Chatteris, on September 26 2015.
A house on Cannon Street, Wisbech, was sealed off by police as part of their investigation into his disappearance in January this year, but his whereabouts remains unknown.
Crimestoppers is now offering the reward of up to £10,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible.
Roger Critchell, director of operations at Crimestoppers, said: “The suspicious disappearance of this man is a total mystery. One minute he was at work with colleagues at a factory and then he is never seen again. Someone somewhere must know what has happened.
You may also want to watch:
“This is why we are offering a substantial reward and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously. We won’t ask for your personal details, you won’t have to speak to the police, and you won’t have to go to court.”
If you have any information, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through our Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 2 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 3 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 6 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 9 Amazing escape for driver in A11 crash
- 10 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
• Note: The reward will only qualify if information is passed to Crimestoppers’ 0800 555 111 number or anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. Information passed directly to police will not qualify.