Crimestoppers offer up to £10,000 reward for information on disappearance and suspected murder of Wisbech man Ricardas Puisys
- Credit: Archant
Crimestoppers is offering a reward of up to £10,000 for information regarding the disappearance and suspected murder of Wisbech man Ricardas Puisys.
Mr Puisys, who was 35 when he went missing, was originally from Lithuania. He was last seen at his workplace, Nightlayer Leek Company in Dean Drove, Iretons Way, Chatteris, on September 26 2015.
A house on Cannon Street, Wisbech, was sealed off by police as part of their investigation into his disappearance in January this year, but his whereabouts remains unknown.
Crimestoppers is now offering the reward of up to £10,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible.
Roger Critchell, director of operations at Crimestoppers, said: “The suspicious disappearance of this man is a total mystery. One minute he was at work with colleagues at a factory and then he is never seen again. Someone somewhere must know what has happened.
“This is why we are offering a substantial reward and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously. We won’t ask for your personal details, you won’t have to speak to the police, and you won’t have to go to court.”
If you have any information, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through our Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
• Note: The reward will only qualify if information is passed to Crimestoppers’ 0800 555 111 number or anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. Information passed directly to police will not qualify.