Crimestoppers offer up to £10,000 reward for information on disappearance and suspected murder of Wisbech man Ricardas Puisys
- Credit: Archant
Crimestoppers is offering a reward of up to £10,000 for information regarding the disappearance and suspected murder of Wisbech man Ricardas Puisys.
Mr Puisys, who was 35 when he went missing, was originally from Lithuania. He was last seen at his workplace, Nightlayer Leek Company in Dean Drove, Iretons Way, Chatteris, on September 26 2015.
A house on Cannon Street, Wisbech, was sealed off by police as part of their investigation into his disappearance in January this year, but his whereabouts remains unknown.
Crimestoppers is now offering the reward of up to £10,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible.
Roger Critchell, director of operations at Crimestoppers, said: “The suspicious disappearance of this man is a total mystery. One minute he was at work with colleagues at a factory and then he is never seen again. Someone somewhere must know what has happened.
You may also want to watch:
“This is why we are offering a substantial reward and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously. We won’t ask for your personal details, you won’t have to speak to the police, and you won’t have to go to court.”
If you have any information, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through our Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 4 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 5 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 6 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 7 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
• Note: The reward will only qualify if information is passed to Crimestoppers’ 0800 555 111 number or anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. Information passed directly to police will not qualify.