Driver flees scene of three vehicle March crash
- Credit: GOOGLE STREET VIEW
A driver fled the scene of a three-car crash in March today.
The collision happened in Wimblington Road at 2.47pm.
Police said a black Land Rover did not remain at the scene.
Officers are still at the scene and said: "There don’t appear to be any injuries but vehicles were damaged."
A witness alleged that "the Range Rover was ramming the black BMW and then, as she drove off, she hit the side of a smaller car".
She added that she then saw the Range Rover drive off towards Mill Hill roundabout.
- 1 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 2 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 10 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England