Tip-off leads to drugs arrest at service station
- Credit: Cambs Cops
Forty wraps of cocaine were found on a man arrested at a service station last night (Friday).
Police say they were following up a lead from a member of the public when they made the arrest.
A man in his 30s was arrested by police at the BP service station in Dartford Road on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
Fenland Police said the arrest followed the discovery of 40 wraps of cocaine on him.
The suspect was interviewed and later released from custody “while we continue the investigation,” said police.
You may also want to watch:
They urged anyone with concerns about drug dealing to use the force’s online reporting portal.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 3 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 4 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 5 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
- 8 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Alligator-owning farmer stars in new Ross Kemp ITV documentary