Tip-off leads to drugs arrest at service station
- Credit: Cambs Cops
Forty wraps of cocaine were found on a man arrested at a service station last night (Friday).
Police say they were following up a lead from a member of the public when they made the arrest.
A man in his 30s was arrested by police at the BP service station in Dartford Road on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
Fenland Police said the arrest followed the discovery of 40 wraps of cocaine on him.
The suspect was interviewed and later released from custody “while we continue the investigation,” said police.
They urged anyone with concerns about drug dealing to use the force’s online reporting portal.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 9 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 10 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack