Vandals smash rear window of parked car overnight – did you see anything?
- Credit: File/For Illustrative Purposes (WikiMedia CC)
A motorist woke up over the weekend to find their car had been broken into by vandals – did you witness anything in the area?
The break-in happened overnight between Saturday, January 2 at 10.30pm and Sunday, January 3 at 10am on Elm High Road near Wisbech.
The rear window of the victim’s blue Nissan Pathfinder – which was parked on their driveway at the time – was smashed in during the incident.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said: “Police are appealing for information after a car was damaged near Wisbech at the weekend.
“A blue Nissan Pathfinder was parked on a driveway outside a property on Elm High Road, when the rear window was smashed.
You may also want to watch:
“The incident happened overnight between 10.30pm on Saturday 2 January and 10am on Sunday 3 January 2021.
“Officers are asking anyone who witnessed the incident, or suspicious activity in the area at the time to get in touch.”
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Letter: March Summer Festival cancelled for second year
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road
Anyone with information, CCTV footage or dashcam footage from the area during the times stated should contact PC Amanda Shreeve at Op Solve on 101.
They should quote crime reference number 36/486/21 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.