Motorhome with bike and ski kit inside stolen overnight
- Credit: Submitted
A family's prized motorhome was stolen last night from a Cambridgeshire village.
The motorhome was stolen from taken from the small village of Landbeach, north of Cambridge and less than two miles from Waterbeach.
Its owner has shared photos of the stolen motorhome across multiple social media sites today.
“Make it too hot to handle,” was the advice from one of many to share the post.
The owner posted: “I had my beloved motorhome stolen last night from Landbeach, Cambridgeshire with my bike and ski kit.
You may also want to watch:
“Please report to the police if you see anything and share this post - thank you.”
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 4 Body found in Wisbech road
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations