White van thought to be involved in Kawasaki motorcycle theft
- Credit: Policing Fenland
A green Kawasaki motorcycle was stolen in the Fens overnight – have you seen it or have any information to help the police?
Officers believe a white Ford Transit van was involved in the theft which took place on Wednesday night (January 6) in the Back Road area of Murrow.
Cambridgeshire Police shared a photograph and information appeal on social media earlier today (January 7) and the post has gone viral.
More than 200 individual accounts have shared the Fenland officers’ appeal to locate the motorcycle taken from near Wisbech.
A police spokesperson said: “Stolen motorbike; This Green Kawasaki motorbike has been stolen tonight from the Murrow area.”
You may also want to watch:
“Please share this post,” urged officers.
“If you have any information on this theft from the Back Road area or have any information on a white transit van seen in the area, please call 101 and quote incident 412 of 06.01.2021."
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Letter: March Summer Festival cancelled for second year
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road