Hunt is on for trio after £900 farmyard theft
- Credit: Martin Young
Three men are believed to have stolen scaffolding worth £900 from a farm.
CCTV footage captured a Ford Transit van at a yard on Gaul Road, March on Tuesday, February 8 where they stole the scaffolding.
Martin Young, whose scaffolding was stolen, said: “There were three men in a Ford Transit.
“I didn’t know about the theft until Wednesday; nothing has been taken from there before as far as I’m aware.”
Martin believes there is “no chance” of the scaffolding being returned.
Cambridgeshire Police have since launched an investigation into the theft.
“We were called on Thursday, February 10 with reports of theft of scaffolding from a premises in Gaul Road, March.
- 1 Drink-drivers banned off the roads after being caught in March and Wisbech
- 2 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Whistleblower shares story of bullying, fatigue and 'dangerous' hours at ambulance service
- 4 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 5 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 6 Cannabis, cash and knives discovered after police raids in Whittlesey
- 7 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 8 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 9 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 10 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
“The incident, which is under investigation, is believed to have happened at about 11am on Tuesday.”
Anyone with more information is urged to call Cambridgeshire Police on 101, quoting crime reference: 35/10140/22 or report online at: https://bit.ly/34Tr4fD.