Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- Credit: Terry Harris/Facebook
A man has been charged with murder following the death of a man at a house in Wimblington, near March.
Lance Woollard, 64, of Richmond Avenue, March, remains in custody and apeared at Huntingdon Magistrates’ Court today (Saturday)
The victim can also be named as Nigel Ebbage, 35, of Honeysuckle Close, Wimblington.
A post mortem examination carried out at Peterborough City Hospital concluded Mr Ebbage died as a result of stab wounds.
He was discovered at the premises in Honeysuckle Close at about noon yesterday and was declared dead shortly afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
A police cordon remains up at the property.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 5 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden