Couple in disbelief after man urinates on property
- Credit: Submitted
CCTV footage caught the moment a man walked into a couple’s front garden before urinating behind a wall.
The man is seen to walk past the house in Wimblington at 9.44am on Tuesday, October 5 before returning to the house a minute later.
“This man came onto our property, had a look around and knew he was doing something wrong,” the couple said.
“That worried me.
“We don’t know if he was a workman and parked up close by, and if we had kids playing in the front garden, it could have been a different situation.”
The man is seen to have short hair, glasses, a navy blue body-warmer, a grey jumper and beige shorts.
The matter has been reported to Cambridgeshire police.
- 1 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 2 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 3 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 4 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 7 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 10 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
A police spokesperson said: “No arrests have been made and we would appreciate any further information.
“We appeal for people to call 101 or report online - the crime reference number is 35/67911/21.”