Man taken to hospital after road rage incident
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A man has been taken to a hospital after a road rage incident near King's Lynn.
The incident happened at 11.50am on Friday, October 1 ,on the A17 just after the A47 Pullover Roundabout.
The dispute was between the driver of a silver Citroen and a blue Mercedes and resulted in the driver of the Citroen suffering minor injuries.
He was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment.
The driver of the Mercedes failed to stop at the scene.
Norfolk police are are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or who has any information concerning it to come forward.
People with information should contact PC Liam Nicklin in the Swaffham Road and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting incident number NC-01102021-138.
- 1 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 2 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 3 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 4 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 7 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 10 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
Alternatively, people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously at 0800 555 111.