Man taken to hospital after road rage incident
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A man has been taken to a hospital after a road rage incident near King's Lynn.
The incident happened at 11.50am on Friday, October 1 ,on the A17 just after the A47 Pullover Roundabout.
The dispute was between the driver of a silver Citroen and a blue Mercedes and resulted in the driver of the Citroen suffering minor injuries.
He was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment.
The driver of the Mercedes failed to stop at the scene.
Norfolk police are are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or who has any information concerning it to come forward.
People with information should contact PC Liam Nicklin in the Swaffham Road and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting incident number NC-01102021-138.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
Alternatively, people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously at 0800 555 111.