Suspected drink driver with no licence 'crashed into fences, parked vehicle and surgery'
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man has been charged with drink driving after crashing their BMW 5 series into fences and a parked vehicle before colliding with Mercheford House doctors surgery in March
Martins Kalnins, of Highfield Road, March, was arrested at the scene following the collision in Elwyn Road.
It was also reported the same vehicle had collided with fences and a parked vehicle along Badgeney Road.
The 35-year-old has since been charged with the offence, as well as driving without a licence.
A police spokesman added that “there was not any significant damage” to the surgery.
He has been released on bail until his first court appearance scheduled to take place at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on March 24.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 6 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack
- 7 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 8 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 9 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 10 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel