Man taken to hospital after being assaulted
- Credit: GOOGLE STREET VIEE
A man was hospitalised after being assaulted in March last night.
Police were called at just before 9.30pm yesterday (Wednesday June 2) to reports of violence at an address in North Street.
Officers attended and found a man had been assaulted inside the property.
He was taken to hospital for treatment but has since been released.
The suspect had left the area by the time officers arrived.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made at this time and the investigation is ongoing.
It is being treated as an isolated incident.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 3 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 9 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain