Man taken to hospital after being assaulted
- Credit: GOOGLE STREET VIEE
A man was hospitalised after being assaulted in March last night.
Police were called at just before 9.30pm yesterday (Wednesday June 2) to reports of violence at an address in North Street.
Officers attended and found a man had been assaulted inside the property.
He was taken to hospital for treatment but has since been released.
The suspect had left the area by the time officers arrived.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made at this time and the investigation is ongoing.
It is being treated as an isolated incident.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 3 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 4 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 5 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 7 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 8 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 9 How defibrillator access varies across the Fens and East Cambridgeshire