Police find suspect hiding in a cupboard
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a man for missing court appearances - after he was found hiding in a bedroom cupboard.
Officers went to an address in Manea this morning (Tuesday) to arrest the man who was wanted for three counts of failing to appear at court.
As there was no answer when they knocked on the door, an enforcer was used to enter the property.
A post on the Policing Fenland Facebook page said: "Officers knocked very hard and very loud but couldn't seem to get anyone in the house to come and speak to them.
"Thankfully they had their big red key with them.
You may also want to watch:
"Just the sight of it and the door was miraculously opened and the man was found hiding in a bedroom cupboard."
It ended: "He was arrested and will now be attending his court appearances."
- 1 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 7 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 8 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 9 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 10 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director