Wimblington murder probe: Forensic searches continue
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a man at a property in Wimblington, near March, remains in custody today.
The 64-year-old man from March was arrested in connection with the death in Honeysuckle Close yesterday.
Police were called by the ambulance service at about 12.10pm following the discovery of a man with injuries.
He was declared dead shortly afterwards and police are treating his death as suspicious.
A post mortem is taking place at Peterborough City Hospital this morning.
You may also want to watch:
A police cordon remains up at the property and investigations, including forensic searches, continue being carried out at the scene.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 3 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 4 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 5 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 8 Daisy, 7, 'overwhelmed' by support for first charity fundraiser
- 9 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 10 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow