Wimblington murder probe: Forensic searches continue
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a man at a property in Wimblington, near March, remains in custody today.
The 64-year-old man from March was arrested in connection with the death in Honeysuckle Close yesterday.
Police were called by the ambulance service at about 12.10pm following the discovery of a man with injuries.
He was declared dead shortly afterwards and police are treating his death as suspicious.
A post mortem is taking place at Peterborough City Hospital this morning.
You may also want to watch:
A police cordon remains up at the property and investigations, including forensic searches, continue being carried out at the scene.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 3 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 7 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 8 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain