Wimblington murder probe: Forensic searches continue
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a man at a property in Wimblington, near March, remains in custody today.
The 64-year-old man from March was arrested in connection with the death in Honeysuckle Close yesterday.
Police were called by the ambulance service at about 12.10pm following the discovery of a man with injuries.
He was declared dead shortly afterwards and police are treating his death as suspicious.
A post mortem is taking place at Peterborough City Hospital this morning.
A police cordon remains up at the property and investigations, including forensic searches, continue being carried out at the scene.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 7 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police