Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- Credit: PETERBOROUGH MATTERS
A man and woman are due in court today (Wednesday) in connection with suspected drug dealing in Cambridgeshire.
Michael Ledlie, 24, and Olivia Bester, 21, were arrested by the Huntingdon Neighbourhood Policing Team on Monday evening (October 25) following execution of a warrant.
Ledlie, of Almond Road in Dogsthorpe, Peterborough, has been charged with possession of criminal property, namely £2,000 cash, offering to supply heroin, crack cocaine and cocaine, and possession with intent to supply crack cocaine.
Bester, of Great Whyte in Ramsey, Huntingdonshire, has been charged with possession of criminal property, namely £1,900 cash, possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and assaulting an emergency worker.
Both have been remanded in custody to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court today.
Anyone with information or concerns about drug dealing can report to Cambridgeshire police online.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Happy Hares boss confident more progress is yet to come
- 5 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 6 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 9 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
- 10 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'