Three men to appear in court for drugs offences
- Credit: Jamie Honeywood Archant Norwich Norfolk
Three men - two from Wisbech - will appear in court today (December 23) in connection with drugs offences.
Two were arrested at the Horsefair Car Park in Wisbech at around 5.25pm on Monday (December 21) by Cambridgeshire Police officers on patrol in the town.
A drugs’ warrant was then executed for an address in Wisbech where a third man was arrested.
They were all taken to the Police Investigation Centre in King's Lynn for questioning and later charged.
King's Lynn police tweeted that around £30,000 and class A and B drugs had also been seized.
Jamie Hinde, 42, of Edinburgh Drive, Wisbech, has been charged with acquiring, using or possessing criminal property, conspiracy to supply Class controlled drug and possession of a controlled class B drug.
Paul Gorman, 49, of West Parade, Wisbech, was charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A controlled drug, possession of a Class A controlled drug, possession of a Class B controlled drug, and possession of a knife blade or sharp pointed article in a public place.
- 1 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 2 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 3 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 4 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 5 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 6 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 7 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 8 'Most stunning' The Chase contestant takes on fresh challenge
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Couple up for the challenge as new high street shop launched
James Ward, 40, of Lavender Road, Gaywood, has been charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A controlled drug and possession of a Class B controlled drug.
All three were remanded in custody and are due to appear before virtual link at Norwich Magistrates’ Court today (December 23).