Cromwell children give their teachers a good soaking - all for a good cause!
- Credit: Archant
Children at Cromwell Community College threw wet sponges and cream pies at their teachers – all for a good cause.
The fundraising event in aid of Swan House, saw pupils give the adults a soaking at lunch time outside the humanities block.
In return for soaking their teachers, pupils gave a donation.
A number of teachers - and one sixth form student - also had their legs waxed to raise money.
Next week, a group of public services students will visit Swan House Nursing Home to give some time to the community.
You may also want to watch:
They will chat with residents and deliver the money raised by the school.
Rihanna Marshall and Meghan Ball, both public services students, played a big part in organising the event.
- 1 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 2 Stagecoach bus routes changing due to lack of staff
- 3 Jordan runs London Marathon from garden after catching Covid-19
- 4 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 5 Tributes paid to 'loving father and perfect son' killed in A47 crash
- 6 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 7 Sexual assault claims made against 15 Cambridgeshire police officers
- 8 Plenty to feast upon at the Whittlesey allotment awards
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Man taken to hospital after road rage incident