Cromwell children give their teachers a good soaking - all for a good cause!
- Credit: Archant
Children at Cromwell Community College threw wet sponges and cream pies at their teachers – all for a good cause.
The fundraising event in aid of Swan House, saw pupils give the adults a soaking at lunch time outside the humanities block.
In return for soaking their teachers, pupils gave a donation.
A number of teachers - and one sixth form student - also had their legs waxed to raise money.
Next week, a group of public services students will visit Swan House Nursing Home to give some time to the community.
They will chat with residents and deliver the money raised by the school.
Rihanna Marshall and Meghan Ball, both public services students, played a big part in organising the event.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 7 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 8 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity
- 9 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim