'Constant hard work and commitment' leads to great GCSE results
- Credit: SCHOOL
"Constant hard work and commitment" helped students at Cromwell Community College in Chatteris to achieve a great set of GCSE results.
The academy, which is part of The Active Learning Trust, has seen many of its students’ progress onto the school's sixth form and other Post-16 colleges.
Jane Horn, headteacher at Cromwell Community College, said: “As always, we are thrilled with the GCSE results we have seen this year.
"They reflect the constant hard work and commitment our students have given to their studies throughout their time at Cromwell Community College.
“I am also incredibly grateful for our tremendous teaching staff who work so hard to inspire and support our students, even against the backdrop of this challenging period of change and uncertainty.
You may also want to watch:
"The success we have seen would not have been possible without them."
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 3 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 9 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain