'Constant hard work and commitment' leads to great GCSE results
- Credit: SCHOOL
"Constant hard work and commitment" helped students at Cromwell Community College in Chatteris to achieve a great set of GCSE results.
The academy, which is part of The Active Learning Trust, has seen many of its students’ progress onto the school's sixth form and other Post-16 colleges.
Jane Horn, headteacher at Cromwell Community College, said: “As always, we are thrilled with the GCSE results we have seen this year.
"They reflect the constant hard work and commitment our students have given to their studies throughout their time at Cromwell Community College.
“I am also incredibly grateful for our tremendous teaching staff who work so hard to inspire and support our students, even against the backdrop of this challenging period of change and uncertainty.
"The success we have seen would not have been possible without them."
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 8 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim