Cromwell Community College students thrill the audience with their production of ‘The Rocky Monster Show’
- Credit: Archant
A production of The Rocky Monster School by a school in Chatteris has been hailed as ‘fantastic’ after its opening night.
Students from Cromwell Community College put on their version of the musical, which follows Professor Rocky Fenton and his weird and wonderful Frankenstein-like experiements.
The show opened last night (Wednesday June 16) and Paul Gering, playing the lead role as Rocky, helped entertain the audience on a night that head of the school’s performance faculty, Angela King, labelled as ‘excellent.’
She said: “This was an excellent follow up to the very successful ‘Camp Rock’ in 2015. I was very impressed by the fantastic performances from the whole cast and I have really enjoyed working with them in rehearsals.
“I would also like to thank Mrs Gawthrop, Miss Davey and Mr Harlock for their hard work.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available for the second and final show tonight (Thursday June 16) and can be bought at https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/cromwellcommunitycollege.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover