Cromwell students raise money for Children with Cancer UK and Alzheimer’s Society thanks to concert at March Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
Thirty-one Cromwell Community College students performed at March Town Hall on Wednesday night in a concert raising funds for Children with Cancer UK and Alzheimer’s Society.
“Students raised a total of £343 and their performances were amazing,” said music teacher Gayna O’Rourke.
“We had performances from solo singers, bands, clarinettists, pianists and two guest performers.
“The following evening March Rock Band performed at the Brickmakers Arms in Norwich as part of their work with 20Twenty Productions.
“Both performance were sellouts and received well by the appreciative audiences.
You may also want to watch:
“Well done to evyerone who took part in these fantastic events.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 6 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 7 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 10 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award