Cyclist, 10, injured in collision with bus in Gorefield
- Credit: Archant
A 10 year-old cyclist was hit by a bus in Gorefield on Friday.
The boy suffered minor injuries in the collision in High Road, close to a nearby primary school, at 3.20pm.
The driver of the bus failed to stop at the scene.
PC Justin Bielwaski said: “The area was very busy at the time and I would urge anyone who saw what happened to call police.
“I am also keen to speak to the driver of the bus and would appeal to him to contact 101.”
Anyone with any information should call PC Bielwaski on 101.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 6 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 7 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 10 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash