Cyclist in March injured after youth taunts
A TEENAGER taunted by youths in a car suffered head injuries after she fell off her bike.
The group sounded their horn and shouted at the 15-year-old as she cycled along The Avenue, in March, towards the town centre.
This caused her to wobble, lose control, fall to the ground and hit her head.
She was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital after the incident at 8.30pm on Wednesday (August 25). A woman driver stopped and spoke to the girl afterwards.
A police spokesman said: “We are very keen to trace the vehicle that was involved in this collision and would appeal for anyone who saw the collision or was in the area at the time to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Cambridgeshire Police on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 6 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 7 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 8 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 9 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 10 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory