Cyclist in March injured after youth taunts
A TEENAGER taunted by youths in a car suffered head injuries after she fell off her bike.
The group sounded their horn and shouted at the 15-year-old as she cycled along The Avenue, in March, towards the town centre.
This caused her to wobble, lose control, fall to the ground and hit her head.
She was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital after the incident at 8.30pm on Wednesday (August 25). A woman driver stopped and spoke to the girl afterwards.
A police spokesman said: “We are very keen to trace the vehicle that was involved in this collision and would appeal for anyone who saw the collision or was in the area at the time to come forward.”
Anyone with information should call Cambridgeshire Police on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 3 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 4 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 5 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 6 Santa's magical, mystery arrival in the Fens on a tractor
- 7 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 8 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 9 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 10 Crash on A141 caused by 'medical issue'