Cyclist injured in hit and run incident at Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Police want to trace the driver of a car which failed to stop after being involved in a collision with a cyclist in Wimblington.
The 61-year-old man suffered slight injuries in the collision at Sisco Service Station, Doddington Road at about 4.25pm on Friday (December 6).
The car failed to stop at the scene of the collision.
PC Colin Johnson, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision to contact police.
“I am particularly interested in speaking to the occupants of another car which stopped to assist the man at the time of the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Johnson on 101.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 7 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home