Cyclist seriously injured in Doddington
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist suffered serious head injuries after coming off his bike in Doddington yesterday.
The 53-year-old was cycling along Wimblington Road, Doddington, at about 2.30pm when the incident occurred.
The man has been released from hospital, but cannot recall what caused him to come off his bike.
Police want to trace witnesses to find out what happened.
PC Mat Smart, investigating, said: “I am looking for witnesses as the victim cannot remember what happened so I do not know if it was a collision or if he had fallen off.
You may also want to watch:
“He suffered quite serious injuries and I would urge anyone with any information to call police.”
Anyone with any information should call PC Smart on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle