Woman hit by lorry outside Chatteris supermarket taken to hospital with ‘serious injuries’
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital with “serious injuries” after being struck by a lorry outside Poundstretcher in Chatteris.
The 50-year-old was hit by a white Scania HGV outside the discount supermarket whilst riding her bicycle at around 12.30pm on Monday, December 3.
She was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where she remains in a “serious condition”.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Officers are appealing for information following a serious collision on the A141, Chatteris.
“The cyclist received serious injuries and was taken to hospital. No arrests have been made in connection to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed what happened, or saw the vehicles prior to the incident, should call 101 quoting incident 192 of December 3.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 NFU president visits Wimblington on East Anglia tour