Dance Mania celebrates 21 years in March
- Credit: Archant
A dance group in March is celebrating 21 years since it was launched in the town.
Dance Mania has been a regular and popular feature at events since it began in 1996.
Lisa Dickinson, who founded the group, has trained dancers for a variety of events in the last two decades and the group has very much become part of the community.
One of the most popular shows is Pop in the Park, as part of March Summer Festival, where young people perform to the annual packed family event.
Dancers have also staged a host of shows in many different styles throughout the year at the BRAZA and the FE Centre with music from days gone by up to the modern era.
You may also want to watch:
There are weekly classes for all ages from tiny tots up to teenagers and adults classes too teaching jazz, modern, street style.
Some of the students carry on to study dance at schools across the country .
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government