Festive fun takes to the stage with Dance Mania in March
- Credit: Archant
A feast of festive dancing came to March when a performance group staged its Christmas show.
Dance Mania, which this year celebrates 21 years since it was launched in the town, staged the event with a show packed full of music and song.
Children from as young as four up to adults presented a range of dance styles and music in the popular annual event which showcases local talent.
Dance Mania has been a regular and popular feature at events since it began in 1996.
Lisa Dickinson, who founded the group, has trained dancers for a variety of events in the last two decades and the group has very much become part of the community with its Christmas and summer shows with performance and music from jazz, classical and 60s up to street style.
You may also want to watch:
• There are weekly classes for all ages from tiny tots up to teenagers and adults classes. Some of the students carry on to study dance at schools across the country.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 7 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home